This site is operated by St Ann’s College Inc. using commercial web hosting facilities. Information is gathered from your computer each time you visit, including
- Your server address
- Your operating system (for example Windows, Mac etc)
- Your top level domain name (for example .com, .gov, .au, .uk etc)
- The date and time of your visit to the site
- The pages accessed and the documents downloaded
- The type of browser used.
We will not attempt to identify users or their browsing activities. However, in the unlikely event of an investigation, a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect the internet web server logs.
Collection of personal information
When you email us
- We will record your email address, name and any other information you choose to provide to us
- We will use your email address only for the purpose for which you provide it
- We will not sell, rent or disclose it to a third party without your consent, except where required by law
- We will not add your email address to a mailing list without your consent unless you have specifically requested this.
Other personal information collected by us, for example through the use of an online form or through submission of documents, will be collected only
- By lawful and fair means
- For a lawful purpose
- With your consent, and
- For a clear and explicit purpose.
Your personal information is kept secure and will not be released unless the law permits it or your permission is given. Please be aware that while we make all reasonable attempts to provide a secure environment for all information, there may be inherent risks associated with the transmission of information, particularly via the internet. If you do not wish to use the internet, we are happy to provide alternative ways of transmitting information.